Saturday, April 27, 2013

Menards Home Improvement Store

Let's face it, I am not that much of an outdoorsy type of person.  Camping in a tent sounds like torture and I am not a fan of getting dirty.  I always see people having garden's and think, I can do that.  But in all honesty, I just don't think I would be able to keep up with a garden and the watering and the bugs and weeds.  I saw my blog friend, Jen set up her own Herb's to grow at her place and I thought to myself, I can do that at least!!  

Monday night we ventured off to the new home improvement store in Saint Louis, Menards


Holy cow is this store HUGE!!!
I swear it would take hour's just to look at everything in that dang store.

I scored a big deal there.
4 of these water bottles for $7.49 a piece!!!
That's a huge deal when these things normally go for almost $20 a piece!!
We picked up 2 grey ones, a red one and a blue one.

We also found this awesome chair there:

How much fun is that chair!  The arms hold 6 drinks too.  Seriously it was on sale for $99.99 a piece.....I think I'll pass.  But it did provide a funny photo!  :) 

We also picked up a new lunchbox for Andy to take to work and some herb seeds to plant.  The seeds were on sale $1 a packet.  Not sure if that was much of a deal or not, but I was happy.  The following herb seeds I picked up: sweet basil, cilantro, chives and parsley.  


I plan on planting my seeds when we get back from our trip to Wisconsin.  I hate to plant the seeds, they start to grow and die while we are gone because they haven't been watered.  Of course I will have to update you all on my planting and growing process.  :) 


2 comments:

Jen said...

That's an awesome deal on the water bottles!

Epoxy Paint said...

The self leveling concrete is a fashion statement in itself and adds an extra zing to your personality.
Each piece you see on display is a masterpiece in itself and a reflection of self leveling compound's artwork.
This brand floor leveler is an ideal choice to buy as the designs are always novel and never go out of style.
One can buy authentic epoxy floor paint and accessories from reputed stores that offer a complete range of this brand.

Post a Comment