Thursday, November 22, 2012

WIAW - 2012 Thanksgiving Edition!!

Love this idea from Jenn over at Peas and Crayons!
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

My Thanksgiving started over at my mama's house.  We had a breakfast feast!  I made homemade cheese danishes and homemade cinnamon rolls. My mom also cooked up some scrambled egges along with sausage and bacon.  It was so yummy and I left the table full!  (The diet will start over again promptly after Thanksgiving dessert, so lets say Friday morning)










Thanksgiving Dinner took place over at Andrew's parents house, Tim and Lynn.  We had the very delish turkey, honeybaked ham (for Andy, he likes Ham more than Turkey) cheesy hashbrowns, corn, green beans, rolls, sausage stuffing, and yams with marshmallows. It was very good, and of course, I left the table very full!     



I had brought over the following:  a homemade vanilla bean cheesecake and homemade brownies (Lynn's favorite), both were made from scratch!   (As you can see, I spent a lot of the afternoon/evening Wednesday night baking, which I LOVE to do! 4 hours!!)  This was my first time making a homemade cheesecake and I am quite proud of myself.  It came out so good!  I of course forgot to take a photo of the finished cheesecake and brownies.  We came home from their house and I took a photo of the piece of the cheesecake, but no photos of the brownies, sorry.



I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving with lots of friends and family.  I know I did.
So glad I no longer work in retail, this will be the first time in over 10 years that I get the day after Thanksgiving off (Black Friday).

~Jessica



0 comments:

Post a Comment