Thursday, November 15, 2012

Fun with Aunt Jessica and Uncle Andy

I LOVE being an Aunt!  More importantly, I LOVE these two kiddos:





My brother Jeff and his wife, O'Hara needed someone to watch Jackson and Claire for an hour, and lucky Aunt Jessica and Uncle Andy got the honor to play with them last Thursday evening after work! :)

Several years ago, I lived with my brother and sister in law and was honored to watch Jackson grow from a baby to a toddler.  I spent as much time as I could with that little kiddo.  With Claire I didn't get to see her as much as I had liked, but now that she is getting older and is able to get out of the house more, I get to spend more time with them.  I am trying to take more photos of them, it is amazing to see how fast they grow!  Next year, Jackson will be 4  and Claire will be 2!!  It's amazing how much time flies by!!!!




~Jessica



0 comments:

Post a Comment