Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fall Colors

Over the weekend, I took the opportunity in taking photos of the beautiful tree we planted out back and our bush in the front yard.  I LOVE the color red they both became.  I told Andy I want to plant another tree like the one in the back next year.  It will give us more shade, privacy and we get to enjoy the beautiful color it turns in the fall!  I like fall, but sometimes in Missouri we never get a fall.  One day it will be 90 degrees, the next it's 30 degrees out.  It's totally unpredictable when it comes to the weather here.  The same goes with spring.  

PS, I CANNOT wait until they finish the lot next door.  We have been here a year and a couple months and have been dying for someone to buy that lot and build on it!  Here's hoping in the near future!!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment