Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankful for #3

I am thankful for my Mama!


My mother is the most unselfish, most caring individual I have ever met.  She is the one who raised me to become the person I am today.  I don't think I can ever say enough about her.  I am so much like her and look just like her too.  Only difference between us, I have blonde hair, she has black.  I love spending lots of time with her and talking to her about any problems I am having.   I am one of five of her children, but she still makes sure to spend enough time with each of us.  I wish I could have met her mother and father (My grandparents), but I am lucky to still have her in my life.  She has given me so much.  I love her with all my heart.  I only wish that one day, I too am a great mother like her.






0 comments:

Post a Comment