Saturday, November 17, 2012

Saturday's Breakfast

Being on a new diet, I thought breakfast might be a problem.  There is only so many times you can eat cold cereal and yogurt for breakfast.  I decided that I wanted to try out hot oatmeal.  Now I know you're asking yourself, "Hot oatmeal, you've never had hot oatmeal"?  Well, honestly the look and texture of oatmeal makes me kind of sick to my stomach.  But I was determined to try it again, and you know what, I love it!!  It's a nice, filling breakfast, especially since it's getting cold out. 

My favorite hot oatmeal's right now are these:




(I forgot to take a photo of the one I had this morning, apple and walnut!)


Browsing around on other fellow blogs, I heard about this hot tea called, "Sleigh Ride Sugar Cookie".  I thought for sure I would love it, especially since I have a big sweet tooth.  Boy was I right.  I added one packet of sweet and low to my cup and it is so good!!  It definitely satisfies my sweet tooth with a true sugar cookie taste!  I strongly suggest you go out and get some today!


Happy Saturday Everyone!  

Saturday clean day has commenced!

~Jessica



0 comments:

Post a Comment