Thursday, November 8, 2012

Exercize

As you have seen lately, I have not kept my end of the bargain up with Couch to 5K.  I did 2 days of it, and on day 3, Andrew and I said, "We will do it Saturday".  Then, "Sunday".  Then, "We can catch up next week".  Then, Andrew goes out of town.  Then, time just flies by and it's now November 8th.   I have to admit that I am ashamed that I didnt keep it up.  I was really proud of myself for those 2 days that I did the training.  It's hard to get yourself going to workout when you work all day, come home, cook, clean and spend time with the husband and fur-babies.  Lord help me when I have kids one day too...  Andy and I started watching Biggest Loser again, its a previous season (Season 7), and everytime we watch it we get really motivated to workout, but have a hard time starting the workout process.  We're waiting on the new gym to open that will be so close to home, but that's not a very good excuse to wait to work out.

I really need to commit myself to doing some type of physical activity 3 days a week, at least.  I'm thinking I may start up Zumba on the PS3 again.  I really enjoyed it when I did it for a couple of days.  The holidays are coming up fast and I don't want to catch myself gaining a ton of weight and then in January wondering how I am going to take it off. 

What is your favorite type of exercize?  Do you like a certain DVD to workout too??


Best quote for today, "Just keep swimming"! 

I thought that this would keep my motivation up to workout tonight after work.  :)


~Jessica


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I was the same way and then finally, I just went for it. I started exercising 25 days ago and haven't stopped yet. It doesn't seem like much, but before I would do 3 or 4 days and then that was it. I currently do Turbo Fire and ChaLEAN Extreme! I love them both so much!!!

Post a Comment