Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankful for #2

I am thankful for Andrew!



How can I not be thankful for my husband?!?  He is my rock and biggest supporter with anything I want to do.  I use to think that I would never find love, someone who wants to be with me.  But, here came along this guy who when I first met, was the biggest smart alack in the entire world.  He would drive me crazy at work.  Never thought that 3 years later I would fall in love with him.  He helped me get myself out of some sticky situations, even when he didn't have too.  He did it because he cared.  When I love, I love with my whole heart and he knows that and loves me for that.  He gave me the best fur-babies ever, ask my mom.  She says when she dies, she wants to be re-incarnated as an animal of mine because they are treated so well and spoiled!?!  Lord, help our kids.....haha.  He bought me a beautiful house for us to start our lives in.  He bought me a beautiful new car because mine was just not doing it anymore.  And the most important thing, he married me and gave me the MOST BEAUTIFUL WEDDING EVER!!!  I seriously had everything I wanted in our wedding.  I love him to the moon and back and will never stop loving him.










0 comments:

Post a Comment