Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful For #1

Happy November Everyone!! 

Can you believe it is already November 2012!  It's hard to believe that a year ago all I could think about was getting married.  I am now married and looking forward to the new joys of life that bring me.  I am so thankful for so many things this year and every year.  

I know that this is not an original idea, but I wanted to do it also.  Everyday this month I am going to blog one thing I am thankful for.


Thankful For #1

My new white iPhone 5!!!



My old phone (EVO) was really starting to drive me crazy and I called Sprint to find out how much it would be to upgrade early.  Sprint worked out a deal with me and I found an old co-worker of mine who works for a Sprint kiosk.  I didn't feel like waiting 3 weeks for my phone to come in from ordering it online, so I asked if he would keep an eye out when some came in.  On Tuesday, I got the call that a shipment came in and to come in ASAP.  HELLO LUNCH HOUR!!  

I LOOOOOOOVE my new phone!  I ordered the case from here.  I just got it in the mail today and so far I like it.  Love the pink color, of course!! I know it is trivial and there are so many other things to be thankful for, but don't you all worry.  I have a whole month to show you what I am thankful for, and a lot of it will NOT be such trivial items.  

~Jessica


0 comments:

Post a Comment