Friday, November 30, 2012

Happy Friday!!

Man, oh Man and am I SOO GLAD its Friday!!!
I even hit the snooze button this morning, and I NEVER hit the snooze button!

Plans/Goals for the weekend include:
  • Saturday cleaning day
  • Laundry (YUCK!)
  • Finish sewing the squares to my Christmas table runner
  • Get my Nintendo Wii and DS sold on Craigslist
  • Sunday Shopping with the Mama
  • Finish Christmas Shopping
  • Take LONG walks around the neighborhood with Keeley
    • The weather this weekend should be in the high 60's to low 70's!!
      • That's crazy weather for the first weekend in December!!!!
I know, nothing too crazy of a weekend, but it's my favorite kind of a weekend!  :) 

  • The most important thing this weekend:  Spend time with my Favorite Fur-Babies and Andy too!!



~Jessica



0 comments:

Post a Comment