Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thankful for #6 / Fun with Twins on Monday Night!

This is a combination post of Thankful of and Fun with Twins on Monday Night!

I am thankful for my baby brother and sister, Joe and Jena.  I have watched them grow into such good kids the last 13 years and cannot wait to see what their life has in store for them.  I changed their diapers, fed them and helped them become who they are today.  There may be a big age different between us, but you would never know because we still are siblings.  Family is the most important part of life.  Love you Jena and Joe!!

Yesterday, my mom and dad took my brother Jack to the University of Missouri, Columbia campus to tour it.  My mom asked that I take my brother and sister, Joe and Jena (the twins) out to dinner to get them out of the house for a little bit.  I got to them a little later than I wanted too, 6pm but in all everything went really well.   We decided on eating at Red Robin, YUM! 


I like their food, but man it is pricey after you get sodas and the meals.  Thanks to my parents for the dinner!!  :)


 Whiskey River Barbecue Chicken Wrap and Fries


 Jena and I split this for dessert, some cookie-ice cream-chocolate-caramel-whip cream goodness :)


 Joe had a hot fudge sundae and ate the whole thing!


Joe and Jena, the twins and babies of the families! There is a 14 year and 10 month difference in age between us, but I still love them so much!



To end the night, a picture of the 3 of us!  I think its so cute!! 


Funny moment of the night, I was told by Joe many, many times.  Tomorrow is election day, but more importantly, Halo 4 comes out!  Haha!  My 13 year old brother and Halo 4 is the most important thing on his mind. 

When I was driving them home I asked, "Did you guys have fun"?  Jena immediately comes back with, "No!" (She was joking).  Guess she wont be invited to do that again....haha!

~Jessica

P.S.  Dont forget to go out and vote today!  I did my civic duty, now it's your turn!




0 comments:

Post a Comment