Saturday, August 3, 2013

Updates to the blog

Hi all!

I've been trying to update the blog.  I am wanting a new look to it, but am not sure if I like this new look or not.  I have also updated the tab, "Our Story".  It's a little more detailed with lots of photos.  I plan on getting an "Our Wedding" tab up also.  That one may take a little bit longer since there are so many photos from our special day.  

If anyone know's someone who is willing to help a girl out with making this blog look a little bit better, have them email me at bettertogetherandforever@gmail.com.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Thanks so much! :)



2 comments:

Jen said...

Love it so far!!

Paulina @ Color Me Brave said...

I love the chevron. That is always a great choice in my opinion.

Paulina
Color Me Brave

Post a Comment