Friday, August 23, 2013

Five for Friday #13

Yay for Friday!  I had the hardest time rolling myself out of bed this morning, I even thought about hitting the snooze until 6am and come into work late......buuuuuut I didn't.  I got up like a big girl and got ready for work.  Tonight, I am taking some PM medicine and getting a really good nights sleep.  Woohoo for the weekend!!

I was looking back in my blog posts and noticed that I haven't linked up for High Five for Friday since the end of June.  That feels like forever ago so let's get back to one of my favorite posts!!


  1. Last night was a busy one.  I was at work late with an interview and then sat in more traffic than normal coming home{BOO!}.  I ran to Target to pick up some more cold medicine for Andy and spent a whopping $94 there......yeah true story!  Dinner was the ever exciting Taco Bell {bad Jess for getting fast food}, and then watched a little TV with Andy.  Smokey and Keeley decided to be cuddle-bugs {which I am more than OK with} and I got some cute photo's of them.  This is Smokey on the couch with me.
  2. I have been to the gym twice this week.  Tonight I plan on going right after work to get my workout in and done with.  I have found that if I don't go right after work, I just won't go.
  3. Andy feeling crummy and Keeley loving on him.  So cute!
  4. Hi Keeley!  She looks sleepy here.
  5. My new iPhone case came in yesterday!!  Love it!  The best part is, there is tiny silver sparkles over the cute chevron print!  You can get it here on Amazon.  
While I know my photo's are not as exciting this week, you can tell how much my fur-babies and Andy mean to me.  :)  This weekend's plans are to get the house clean and catch up on laundry.  I am hoping to get some pool time in at some point.  We are also going to celebrate Andy's birthday and my mother-in-law's birthday on Sunday.  Their birthday's are on the 29th and the 31st, so we are celebrating early.

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

Linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday!

AND

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG


Linking up with April at A Liz Adventures Darci at The Good Life, Christina at Carolina Charm, and Natasha at Hello! Happiness


8 comments:

Linnea said...

I too have found that if I don't go to the gym after work, I won't go! I am obsessed with my pups and husband too, so I know what you mean.

Jen said...

I'm the same way with working out if I don't do it first thing in the morning I won't do it.

JennOvey said...

I love, love, LOVE your case!! So cute!

Jessica @ Better Together and Forever said...

I was bad, I didn't go to the gym Friday after work :( Im back today!!

Jessica @ Better Together and Forever said...

I wish I could workout first thing in the morning, but I have no desire to go to the gym at 4am......NO THANK YOU! So 4pm gym time it is. :)

Jessica @ Better Together and Forever said...

Thanks so much! I really like it too! :) I'm obsessed with chevron right now.

Jessica @ Better Together and Forever said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica @ Better Together and Forever said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment