Friday, August 30, 2013

High Five for Friday - Labor Day Edition!

I am so glad it's Friday {who isn't}.  A 3 day weekend is a great weekend indeed!  It also marks the end of "summer" and the start of Fall!  I can see some baking in my weekend {probably because I purchased a huge tub of blueberries at Sam's and I need to use them before they go bad}.  I also want to bake some Pumpkin Apple Muffins! {YUM!}

Let's get to:

High Five for Friday!!


One - I'm not going to lie, sometimes I carry my cat around {at least until he wiggles out of my arm's or tried to bite me}.  This is me {AWFUL photo of myself} holding on Mokes.  He is ready to get down as you can tell.  HAHA.  
Two - Wednesday, Keeley decided she needed some sun on her fur after being inside all day.  I sat in the shade, it was too hot out to be in the sun!
Three - My lunches this week.  A salad with provel cheese and sunflower seeds and a turkey and cheese "roll-up".  SO GOOD!
Four - Keeley decided to snuggle up to Andy last night.  It was too cute! She loves him so much!
Five - Birthday treats!!  Coldstone Cookie Sandwiches.  Those are birthday cake ice cream with sprinkles and a chocolate chip cookie!  SOOOOO GOOD!  I pre-ordered these on Tuesday after the gym.  $10.80 for 4 of them, not too shabby!


I would like to say an extra special CONGRATULATIONS to my bloggy friend Jenn over at The Adventures of Our Army Life!  She just announced that her and her husband Kyle are expecting a baby next year!  I am so excited for the two of them!! :) 

My plans for the weekend: pool time, baking, cleaning, eating good food, really getting into working out starting September 1st, relaxing and possibly some sewing....I think I can handle all of that!  I hope you all enjoy your Labor Day Weekend! :) 

 photo H54Fbutton-1_zpsa7aaa665.png

Linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday!

AND

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG


Linking up with April at A Liz Adventures Darci at The Good Life, Christina at Carolina Charm, and Natasha at Hello! Happiness


4 comments:

Jen said...

Enjoy your long weekend! Hugs!

Linnea said...

The Coldstone cookie sandhiwches looks so good! Have a great 3 day weekend.

Jennie said...

Hope you have a good weekend!
Stopping by from H54F!
Come link up with us! Would love to have you follow along
http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

Nicole Shea said...

Cute kitty! My cat loves being carried around, she's a big baby!
Those muffins sound delicious!!

Post a Comment