Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Jammies!!

I never knew that jammies and dressing a boy would be so much fun, but boy oh boy is it ever fun! In fact, I think Luke's jammies are my absolute favorite outfits that I put him in. I love even more when he can wear holiday themed jammies. We've been rocking our 3 pairs of Christmas jammies for a good month now and I'd love to share them all with ya'll.

Reineer Jammies

Santa Jammies


The "Official" Christmas jammies he received this year
They have little reindeer on them.

Hanging out in our jammies all day




Telling me all about his Santa jammies

Love you little guy!!


Make sure to visit JulieDarciAshleyJenny, and Natasha and everyone else who linked up today for the Christmas Pajama Party!  I love Christmas jammies and can't wait to see everyone's little ones in their jammies!
 photo greysignature_zps937d4ad0.png


3 comments:

Jen said...

I love his collection of Christmas jammies! So cute!

Emily said...

Love his Christmas jammies, too cute!

Erin (No Bohns About It) said...

Oh my goodness! Look at that sweet bundle of Christmas cuteness! Just love it. Found your post on the Christmas Pajama Party :-)

Post a Comment