Wednesday, March 27, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday #4




Here's what I'm loving on this March 27th, 2013!

I'm loving these Old Navy dresses that I received for my birthday from my mama! :)




Women's Fit & Flare Tee Dresses
source

Women's Stretch Jersey Tank Dresses


source




I'm loving these Toms to go with those cute dresses up top




I'm loving my new swimsuit for the summer I also received for my birthday

Mossimo® Women's Mix and Match Stripe Tankini Swim Top -Indigo Night
Merona® Women's Hipster Swim Bottom -Navy
Merona® Women's Cover Up Dress -Assorted Colors

I'm loving my new workout shoes and water bottle, another special birthday present from my in-laws!  :) 



I'm loving that all of the materials were purchased and  are to be delivered hopefully next week,to finish our basement! We will get started on the basement the weekend of April 6th, hopefully! :) Yay!

I'm loving that the new gym opened on Monday the 25th!!!  Complete Fitness is finally complete and I am LOVING IT!!  Andy and I completed our first workout on Monday also!  Back to it tonight again!  :) 

and last BUT NOT LEAST!

I'm loving my Andy and my fur-babies, OF COURSE!!


2 comments:

Jen said...

I want those TOMS haha. :)

Leslie said...

I have one of those water bottles and I agree. I love it! When I started drinking from it during the day, I doubled my water intake. Happy Belated Birthday!

Post a Comment