Thursday, June 6, 2013

Double Birthday / Throwback Thursday #2

Today, we celebrate 2 birthdays:  my brother Jeff's 27th birthday (believe it or not, I am 2 years older than him.  Shocking, I know) and my dad's 60th birthday.  We will be celebrating both birthday's tonight at Jeff's house with some BBQ and funfetti cupcakes made by me.  :)  You may have seen a preview photo of the cupcakes on Instagram.  

I plan on getting some photos from the birthday celebration tonight and plan on posting them Friday.  Here's hoping I stick to that plan.  

Now onto the fun, 



The Story of Us

Today's Throwback Thursday Photo takes you back to 1988



This was my cousin Julie's (the one who is blowing out the candle) 2nd Birthday.  My brother Jeff is right next to her and I am behind him.  We celebrated her birthday at our Uncle Bobby's house.  



2 comments:

Jen said...

Have a blast today and a very Happy Birthday to both of them! :)

Amy said...

Happy birthday to your brother and your dad!! I could really go for a funfetti cupcake right about now. :-) Super cute picture too. Thanks so much for linking up with #tbt.

Post a Comment