Monday, December 30, 2013

Working over the holidays stink!

I have definitely been slacking on the blogging lately and for that, I apologize.  Nothing new has happened, we have just been busy with Christmas and family and me working all last week and this week.  Can I just say, that working the week of Christmas and New Year is such a drag! Seriously it is.  Everyone else takes off (most of the employees here have worked here forever so they have TONS of vacation time that they can burn up) and working when everyone else is not here is not productive what so ever!  ALL of the St Louis radio stations also take off for 2 weeks and this results in nothing fun to listen to in the morning.  I am having some celebrity scoop withdrawals and just listening to people talk, rather than listening to the same songs over and over again.

I did manage to take off Christmas Eve with Andy and yet again, I am slacking because I need to review Christmas Eve and Christmas day for you all! Hoping that tonight I will get on the computer and type that up for you all.  I did manage to get LOTS of great photos on Christmas with the good camera.  Not just my silly iPhone photos you see all the time.

Tomorrow is New Years Eve and I am more than ready to bring 2014 into my life!  Andy and I are having a low key New Year's Eve.  We both have to work, then dinner at Olive Garden because I have been craving it, and probably back home to watch a movie.  I place bets that we will be asleep before midnight.  Sad but true.  :)  Getting up at 5:30 am in the morning for work will do that to you.  

But until then, you all will have to live with a boring post.  Here's hoping I can get you all updated with my life sooner rather than later.  ;) 

 photo pinksignature_zps1a919a30.png


1 comments:

Linnea said...

I hope that you had a very Merry Christmas! I feel you on working when everyone else is off. It isn't fun. Most people I work with are off as well. Our New Year's Eve will be much like yours! :)

Post a Comment