Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Currently on 9/17/13

Currently….
Listening to: 19 Kids and Counting on the TV.  I'm not going to lie, I am in jammies and in bed blogging while watching TV,  It's a tough life, but someone has to do it.  :) 
Reading: Just finished the book "Where we Belong" by Emily Griffin.  It was good but I wasn't a fan of the ending
Planning: on turning everything off and going to sleep at 9 PM tonight.  I think the gloomy day along with 2 really busy days at work have taken the energy out of me.
Eating: nothing, but I do have a bottle of water on my nightstand.  Dinner was the ever delicious Mater Soup and Grilled Cheese
Loving: The weather!  I am so glad that Fall is here!!!  Also loving the puppy cuddles in bed, even though she looks so depressed because we haven't been on our nightly walk since Friday night.  Poor puppy!




1 comments:

Jen said...

I wish I had gone to bed at 9...bad idea to stay up haha.

Post a Comment