Monday, March 10, 2014

First Dress of the Year!

Let's bullet point the weekend, shall we?

  • Friday, you are absolutely GORGEOUS outside!  Taking Keeley on a walk and BBQing hamburgers really put me in the mood for spring and summer!  
  • Orange sherbet push ups, you are SOOOO DELICIOUS!!  I would like to thank Mrs. K over at Mrs. K and Captain J for the preggo craving.  :)   I even found another flavor of these called "Frogs Spit", which sounds disgusting, however; the flavor is lemon/lime sherbet, and I think I might have to get those next time.
  • Saturday, you were grey, cloudy and cold.  At least it didn't snow or rain!  But the cold is still not any fun.
  • Met up for lunch with an old friend from my Micro Center days!  I haven't seen her in a year and a half!  It was great to catch up with her and find out that we live like 5 minutes apart from each other!! 
  • Went to Kohl's to pick up the husband some more khaki's.  Purchased khaki's along with 2 new toys for the baby.  Also picked up $20 in Kohl's cash which will be used towards more baby stuff!  
  • Had pizza from Jet's pizza, which didn't agree with my stomach at all.  Watched a movie with the in-laws which ended up being a pretty good movie.  2 Guns was the movie, with Mark Wahlberg and Denzel Washington.
  • Sunday was a bit warmer and SUNNY!!  I only needed a light jacket!
  • Went to Costco with my mom and ended up getting really stressed out with the amount of people there.  We even went when they first opened!  People are rude and do not know how to say, "Excuse Me" or a simple "Please" or "Thank You".
  • Spent the evening with Andy by going to dinner to Steak n Shake ( we never have a good experience there....something always goes wrong).   We also got the car washed (which means it will totally snow in a couple days, you're welcome).  
  • Lot's of cuddles came from Keeley and Smokey this weekend also.  Like you expected anything different.  


  • Woke up this morning to beautiful weather and decided to wear my first dress of the year! Today's high temperature, 70 degrees!!!
  • Pregnancy update:  every time I think or say, "my morning sickness is gone", it comes back....So I need to STOP thinking that!  Most thoughts of food make me sick to my stomach and nothing ever sounds good.  I had my heart set on a cheese danish that I took from my moms house, ate it and it wasn't the best tasting.  :(   Also, my nose won't stop running.  I thought the bloat went away, but it's back today. My hormones are all out of whack.  I cried like a baby this morning because I felt guilty that I might have to go out to lunch once again today.  In our building the water in being turned off and I don't think it's sanitary at all. 
  • Today I am going to enjoy this beautiful weather!  Sunroof open and listening to some Justin Timberlake on the iPod, cause I'm cool like that.
 photo greysignature_zps937d4ad0.png


2 comments:

Linnea said...

Your outift looks cute. I'm glad you finally got some warmer weather!

Jen said...

I love your outfit, you look so cute!

Post a Comment