Thursday, May 21, 2015

Luke Andrew - 8 Months Old


Month - 8 Months Old, May 12th, 2015

Height - unknown

Weight - 21.1 pounds. I had to weigh him to find out how much ibuprofen that I could give him. Weighed myself and then weighed myself while holding him.....whatever works people! :) PS, I like my weight soooooo much more without holding him if I am being weighed.

Diaper Size - 4 and should be in these for quite sometime. I also tried some overnights diapers in size 4 and they are ok....had some leaks still so I am not sure if it is the brand (CVS) or if they just don't hold as much as regular diapers. I have a box of Pampers overnights headed my way next month thanks to Amazon, so we shall see.

Clothing Size - 9, 12 and 18 months. 9 months are beginning to get a little tight on him so I am slowly fazing those out and just sticking to 12 and 18 month clothing. I use to put socks on him everyday but he likes to take his socks off now and the new room at daycare doesn't like to chase socks all day long (who would); so I just don't put socks on him. If its a warm day he will either wear a romper or onesie with shorts. It's becoming apparent that I love onesie's and it's sad that he has only one more size up before he can no longer fit into them. Jammies have been the two pieces (either shorts or pants) and a t-shirt. He is comfy and that is all that matters.

Sleep - not bad at all. We have been slowly pushing bedtime back. So far we are at 6:45 pm to start the 3 B's (bath, bottle and bed). He will be asleep by 7:30 pm at the latest and will sleep until around 4:45 am. He will then eat a bottle and get up for the day if it is a work week. If it is the weekend, I will feed him and then lie him back down for another hour. 

Eating - 6 ounce bottles, around 5 a day. He is also eating a combo of either pureed food or whatever we are eating. I received notification from the daycare that Luke started to refuse pureed food so I gave the go ahead for him to eat the "big boy" food and he has done fantastic. He eats anything you give him. He's had yogurt, frozen peaches in the mesh feeder, puffs, vanilla waffers, any and all veggies, pizza, hot dogs, lettuce, tomatoes, shredded cheese, toast, english muffins, pancakes, any and all fruit, etc. You name it, he eats it. We just give him whatever we are eating and let's him go to town.

Likes - stroller walks, bath time, his "bink", blankets, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Keeley and Smokey, watching kids play, his bed, his carseat (he loves the new carseat now that he is sitting higher up and can see outside), 

Dislikes - having his nose wiped, teething, being in the car by himself (he wants me to sit in the back with him and entertain him #spoiled)
 photo greysignature_zps937d4ad0.png


1 comments:

Jen said...

I love that he wants you to sit in the backseat with him, he loves his Mommy! :)

Post a Comment