Monday, June 8, 2015

Working Out?

Oh hey there! Yep I'm alive and here and what not. Guess my blogging has been sporadic at best (obviously) which makes me sad because I love to read back at what was going on a year ago. Oh well I'm doing the best I can. 

So one of the many perks at my new job? A free gym to use! Yes I said free!! The last two weeks I was acclimating myself at the company and trying to get comfortable. Over the weekend while I was bloated and felt like an absolute cow I decided "gosh dang it Jess, get off your butt and work out". So that's what I'm doing! Today was the treadmill! You've got to start somewhere and that is what I am doing! I need to tighten up this stomach and lose some weight. Do I have any baby weight left to lose? No actually I didn't put much baby weight on at all and after birth I dropped the weight so fast. So now it's time to finally get rid of the flab and make me look fab? How about just make me feel comfortable about myself. Working out on lunch has even motivated Andy to work out, so watch out! 



4 comments:

Jen said...

That is so awesome that you have a free gym to use!!! That can make a huge difference especially when it comes to the desire to work out. :) Go girl!

Linnea said...

That's great!! Total bonus you can do it over lunch!!

StephTheBookworm said...

Back at it - way to go!

Sara McCarty said...

Awesome! My company just moved into a new building with a gym, so I've just started back at it too. Feel so good to get a workout in during the day! Go girl!

Post a Comment