Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Midweek Randoms 8/28

Today I have decided to link up with Megan over at In This Wonderful Life for a Wednesday treat of:



  • I woke up this morning groggy!  Don't you hate it when you hit your snooze and in between your first alarm and second alarm {a whopping 10 minutes}  you end up dreaming again and wake up to the second alarm super groggy from dreaming?  It wasn't even worth the snooze when you that tired. 2 more mornings this week!
  • Andy and I went to Sam's on Monday night for 2 things.  We came out of the store with this: 
A cart full of stuff.  I will say, we did manage to remember the two things we only came in for.  That's always plus. :) 
  • Monday was also National Dog Appreciation Day.  So naturally I had to take my Keeley on a little walk {because it was so hot outside, we made the walk a little bit shorter than normal}.  I snapped a photo of me and her to commemorate the day.

Please excuse the lack of makeup or care for my hair.  It was 8 PM and I was ready to wash the face and get ready for bed. :) 
  • I am lacking motivation lately at work and at working out on a regular basis.  Just need to snap out of it.
  • Today is Andy's last day of being 28.  Tomorrow it's the big 29 for him!  I may have ordered a special treat to commemorate his day.  I also plan on taking him out for dinner, his choice of course!
  • Today also marks the hottest day of the year here in St. Louis.  The high is suppose to be 97. but with the heat index, were talking in the 100's.  Next week the weather is looking much cooler and maybe start to get into the Fall weather?  Here's hoping!


7 Day Forecast

  • Tonight I am meeting up with my friend Ali for some Froyo with her adorable boys!  So excited to see them.



10 comments:

Jenn said...

Let me start by saying that I am super jealous that you live in St. Louis! I LOVE IT THERE! As far as going into a store and coming out with more than what you planned, I think we ALL do that!

AiringMyDirtyLaundry said...

Ha, that's how my cart looks when I run into Target for ONE thing.

Sarah said...

Yikes - so hot where you are! We always complain when it's 25 degrees here in Toronto ha!

Stopping over from Midweek Randoms. :)

Jen said...

You look so pretty in that picture! :)

Miranda said...

SO RANDOM, but those paper towels you bought at Sam's are my FAVORITE EVER. Love them more than the "expensive" brands!!! ;)

Jessica @ Better Together and Forever said...

Jealous of me living in St Louis?!! I wish I lived elsewhere. I guess that's how it goes for everyone though. :)

Jessica @ Better Together and Forever said...

Oh me too! I am that person who doesn't get a cart because I went in for that "one thing" and end's up with 2 arm's full of crap and you look at like, "uh duh, that's what a cart is for". LOL

Jessica @ Better Together and Forever said...

Haha! 25 degrees in Toronto, that sounds too cold for me! :) Thanks for stopping by!

Jessica @ Better Together and Forever said...

Thanks Jen, you are far too kind.

Jessica @ Better Together and Forever said...

This is my first time trying the paper towels, thanks for the tip! :) Funny thing is, the hubby picked them out and put them in the cart. Good thing he has good taste.

Post a Comment