Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring is here??

I am sure that I am not the first person to complain about the weather, in fact I know that I am not the first, or the second, or even the third.  While I am grateful for the precipitation that has fallen due to copious amounts of rain and snow, I am ready for spring time weather and dresses!  Quite frankly, I am so tired of my winter clothes and am ready to dig into my summer stuff.  It doesn't help that for my birthday my mom got me 4 new dresses to wear!  Yippee!!!  I am dying to wear them.  It's even too cold for a dress with leggings and Toms.  I haven't been able to wear my favorite Toms I got for Christmas but 2 times.  So pants, sweaters and slippers it is for now.  Here's hoping it starts to get warm soon so we can enjoy time outside with the doggie and neighbors!  

Another thing about the weather, we are in track to receive another WINTER storm if you can believe it!  Yes seriously.  Last I heard, 5-8 inches!  Lots of white stuff!  Let's just hope if we do get the white stuff, that it melts quickly!

Weather Impact-What We're Working On In The Storm Center

My sickness, thank you to everyone who wished me well.  Unfortunately, I am still battling the cold and flem and lots of crap!  Here's hoping I am breathing free and clear in the next couple of days, or else, my nose is going to fall off!  I do not wish this cold on anyone!  It has been horrible!  I've been going through Kleenex like it's going out of style.

Kleenex® Cool Touch™ Moisturizing Facial Tissues, 3-Ply


Easter is an early one this year, in fact I was talking to a co-worker yesterday at work and realized Easter is in 9 days! Holy cow!  I am hosting Easter at my house again.  Lots of plans for good food and fun!  :)  Here's hoping it wont snow on Easter too!  Haha


So today, I will leave you with my spring ramblings.  Sorry for it being so random!  


3 comments:

Amy said...

Ugh! I'm so sick of Winter I can hardly stand it. When I heard this morning that we were due for 5-8 inches of snow I almost cried! Ha. I can't tell you how sick of wearing a coat I am. That darn ground hog got it all wrong! Regardless of the nasty forecast, have a great weekend!

Jen said...

I really hope you feel better! It's never fun being sick.

Mrs. K said...

~*sending you warm sunshine from Florida*~

Post a Comment