Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday #1



Here's what I'm loving on this January 30, 2013!

I'm loving that January is almost over with and February is right around the corner!!

I'm loving the weather on this past Monday, the high was around 70 degrees! I did my lunch walk at work and absolutely loved the warm weather!  The sunroof was open while driving home from work.  I opened up some windows in the house when I got home too just to air out the house a bit.  While I could have barbequed that night for dinner, I was just wanting to do an easy dinner of crockpot little smokies.  Our next door neighbors also joined us for dinner so we also had mac n cheese, green bean casserole, and honey butter biscuits {yum!}  If you look at the 7 day forecast, you will see snow, but you will also see a trend of the highs being in between the 40's and 50's!!


7 Day Forecast


I'm loving that the weather is getting warmer, which means Toms shoes can be worn again!  :)  

On that note, I'm loving these Valentine edition Tom's.
I'm loving that the new gym that should be done soon is going to open soon!  :)  The treadmill can only get me so far.  I'm ready to work on my fitness a bit more.  I will say, shoutout to Ali, for the motivation she provides me to workout!!  I had every intention to just lie in bed and do nothing but felt that I needed to workout too since she did, so I did.  I completed day 1 of Couch to 5k!  Go me! :) 

And of course, I can't forget, I'm loving my Andy, Smokey and Keeley!  :) 





2 comments:

Trish said...

omg those TOMS are so damn cute! love them
and the weather is Fabulous today in MD. it's going to be like 70 degrees.

trish @ tales from ...

Jennie said...

I am LOVING the warm weather also. It was warm here on monday as well! I just wish it would stay that way!

Post a Comment